Exmouth Gulf SunSet Whale Watch Tour
The Whale watching season in Exmouth, must be the best in Australia. View Humpback Whales tail slapping & frolicking, whilst sipping a glass of bubbles and watching the sunset over the magnificent Cape Range.
This is when the Gulf calms off to glassy conditions. The Whales are just happy playing around, which makes for a great end to everyones day. This time of year you will see Mothers with their calves, teaching them the skills required to transverse the oceans back to Antartica. With lots of action there are great opportunities for photographers to get that special shot. Our friendly crew will chat about the Whales interesting behaviour & facts. Voted as one of the best value tours in Exmouth
• Complimentary bubbles or beer at sunset.
• Food platters, nibbles, tea, coffee & water provided.
• Esky & ice provided - BYO additional alcohol.
• Complimentary transfers from local accommodation.
• August - October 4:30pm until sunset.
$65 Senior discounts
$55 Kids under 16
$195 Family-2 adults 2 kids under 16
(Humpback Whale Swim not scheduled for this tour)