Learn to Dive On the Ningaloo Reef in Exmouth in just 3 Days!
The introductory certification course. The PADI Open Water certification will allow you to Learn to dive in Exmouth to 18m with a qualified buddy, without ongoing professional supervision, in conditions better than, or similar to those in which you are trained.
The Learn to Dive Exmouth course consists of 3 days teaching :-
- Home Study Academics with Manual and DVD
- First day at the Pool
- Second day diving Ningaloo Reef off our boat
- Third day diving Ningaloo reef off our boat.
The Learn to Dive Exmouth course includes:-
- PADI Five Star Card Certification.
- The Go-Dive Pack and RDP, yours to keep.
- A dive log book and training record, yours to keep.
- 2 Free course boat trips to Ningaloo Reef - lunch included!!
- All pool fees, air fills, gear rental, and certification costs covered by us - no hidden extras!!!
- Personal instruction in small groups.
- All high quality, fully serviced dive equipment.
- All transport to and from the shop, pool and boat provided.
- You get 10% off retail purchases during the course.
- Full time Learn to Dive courses run from 08:00 - 17:30 every week.
- Individual one-on-one courses are available, please contact the store for details.
- Be 15 years of age (12 for Junior Open Water, limited to diving with an adult)
- Be able to swim 200m (any stroke, in any reasonable time), and tread water for 10 minutes
- Be medically fit for diving.
- Be ready to have the time of your life!!!!
- All equipment
- Professional Instruction
- Two Ningaloo Reef Trips with a total of 4 Dives
- All pool fees
- Transport from our Store
- To be over 15 for OpenWater or Over 12 for Junior
- Be able to swim 200m (doesn't have to be fast or pretty)
- Be able to float/tread water for 10 minutes
Only $650 ENQUIRY
Check The Dive Medical Questionnaire