Choose to do one or as many as you can handle of the following:The PADI Adventures in Diving program is a way of building towards the Advanced Open Water course without doing the entire course over one weekend. It's based on the premise that diving is a means to explore other interests. Once comfortable with the basic skills, you'll want to conquer new tasks, see different creatures, journey into diverse environments and experience new adventures over a period of time.
Because of today's environment, convenience and flexibility is important and the Adventures in Diving program is designed to allow you to choose dives that interest you, sample activities and learn new skills under the guidance of an instructor. You can simply do a single Adventure dive, 3 Adventure dives to earn your Adventure Diver certification or continue on to do 5 dives including a Deep Dive and Underwater Navigation Dive to gain your Advanced Open Water certification.
Should the flexibility of our Adventures in Diving Program appeal to you rather than doing an entire Advanced Open Water course over one weekend, contact us and let us know.
- Deep Dive - how to safely dive to a depth of 30 meters
- Underwater Navigation - how to navigate using a compass and natural underwater features
- Underwater Digital Photography - Learn to get great shots underwater, having an Internationly awarded underwater photographer with us, makes this a favourite
- Night - a special and different experience to diving during the day
- Search & Recovery - how to search for and recover objects while learning valuable safety marker buoy deployment skills
- Wreck - how to safely navigate a wreck site while experiencing part of history and the fish life an artificial reef can attract
- Underwater Naturalist - Learn how to identify local marine species
- Peak Performance Bouyancy - Learn how to master your bouyancy skills
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) - See how to stay down longer by using a higher level of Oxygen in your tank
To take the Adventure Diver course, you must be
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 years old for PADI Junior Adventure Diver)